Sunday, January 25, 2009

Multiplication Table Chart 1-30

anal phase


Some would say that the problem gggiovani of us today is that we have all grown up with bread and sugar. Some would say that at my age my mother was already married for a year and was working in Naples in black to make ends meet with my father, and both lived in my grandmother's house on the fourth floor of a dilapidated building. Maybe, but the fact remains that to me today when I looked at the money left on the account, it took a hit. I suddenly realized that in therapy, rent and miscellaneous expenses, so do not even if I continue to June. It calculated that I have no idea when I'll get back to work because now I have the training and later I plan to graduate, I did not take long to realize that they are in deep shit. And not that of the anal phase mentioned in the book about obsessional neurosis of my professor of psychiatry, I (who are not yet in a position to make money with a book that describes the relationship between diarrhea and schizophrenia) are in the real shit.
Now, it may be that , as claimed by the same professor, and my current trauma symptoms are due to the fact that when I was three years old, my mother taught me to say "bye bye poop" before you flush the toilet, but I have the vague idea that if I do not find a solution as soon as possible will not improve. Because despite Freud asserted the equivalence between feces and money, I doubt my landlord would accept manure as a balance for the rent, unless perhaps it was not the "Artist's Shit" by Piero Manzoni.
I do not know what to do, but one thing is certain: I can not go on like this, I have too many expenses and I definitely can not afford it. My parents have told you to give me more money because they do not talk more than this fail, and in fact I realize that if I continue to stay away from home I really have to start work. Not that I thought of staying at home to turn around your thumbs, just hoping to be able to arrive at least until graduation. Instead we have made medical expenses, work weekends and skipped the weekly shopping do not know how they are increased, and the accounts that I had gone to hell.
I do not want to leave the therapy ... I can not leave the therapy, but I can not pay for everything. Here is a solution ... Is there a

0 comments:

Post a Comment