Sunday, February 1, 2009

Commercial Driver's License Ontario

uniform

Sono contenta d'aver trovato una piccola compagna di giochi. Mi costringe a correre su e giù per un parco in pieno inverno, ad inseguire un pallone senza curarsi del fatto che non ho più né il corpo né age to do as she is a little dictator, but reminds me of a past in which more and more often lately I end up stumbling. Maybe I'm missing quell'adolescenza ever lived through, sacrificed for childhood who has eaten everything else, maybe I see her in my 13 years, despite being so different from how it was me then.
I miss something that has nothing to do with sport but only with the green and yellow uniform of my team then. Something that has to do with the smell of the locker room, the echo of our voices in the corridors and screeching of rubber soles on the floor. The coach who cried in the exact same way was my little companion yesterday, when I realized how much time has passed since I last had a bagged finger and bruises on his arms to indicate that I caught the ball at a point where I should not.
I nostalgic for those 13 years all wrong.
These days I often wonder who I am and what I become. It 's like I realized for the first time that my life is still to be written, and that I must be doing it. I have never taken responsibility for myself before, and this thing is a bit 'scares me. I would still like a uniform to remind me no doubt what my goal and to which group I belong, but the years are no longer 13 (tonight someone mercilessly reminded me that I shall soon be 24), so it's time to choose which one is my goal and those who want to become even without camouflage in the field in a group that wore all the same color but in any case in which I have never felt well.
do not know why I always thought it was normal to be a source of pride. The uniforms have always given me security but I think now, I can not spend your entire life wearing a yellow shirt and green, chasing a ball to forget who I am.
I can not spend all the hidden life in those 13 years all wrong.
Because the truth is that I do not ever be removed, that shirt, I have not ever gone. I'm still curled up in the group, still waiting to become someone, to understand what my place.
How do you grow without betraying?

0 comments:

Post a Comment