Thursday, February 19, 2009

Men Peeing In Underpants

Quince The Legacy - 3.1


'm back! I swear I'll never make a change of line = __ = I am now to Fastweb and the last line had been a. ... vabbeh. Negative feedback? I've been home for days because of snow to get bored without the internet, and not get bored ... I got to the fifth generation. This means that I have at least .... 7-8 updates back and retrieve the very thought of it makes me creepy @ _ @ I leave This update, vah ... after!



last episode:
- The twins grow up and become teens
- Admission to private schools
- output disc "Supernatural"
- Irma becomes an adult and is heir!
- Chastity aging; _;



Irma: You may return after please? I'm reading.

No. Now you have a family to pursue and procreate until you break your sim-utero.



And the two of you: STOP!



course, when not dancing, they fight.



Haha. What fun. Ahaha.

[The report precarious son / daughter-in-law is always tragic, you'll see =.=]



Pop!



And Pop. XD She suckled for the second time when I played the spares, so it's not my fault uu



For Adam it's time to celebrate the years. Note that Seth runs continuously in lingerie.



Not bad for an old man, right? It 's very pricey!



Seth: Seeeee wall, I know. They are the coolest .....
ExFidanzatodiIrma: * E 'locked up in the photo *



Irma: I have something in your teeth? They are dirty? What's that, a tooth decay?



Seth: love Oh, you finally followed the advice of "Estrella Maghella! Undress me e. ..



Irma: you marry me, idiot of a pig?
Seth: Ogod O_O!



Irmuccia, wake up your mom! You have to give birth to an heir!



Vabbeh, forget it.



Irma: Mmmhhh .... I know that the nose of Pancakes!



Irma: SHORT, I'm hungry, I sleep, I run away, I'm bored aiutooooooooooooooo!



Chas: Brava dear, you're taking everything from mom!
Irma: But it is a compliment?



Chas invites home grandchildren Quince to know them a bit, but Jupiter did not come. He is too cool for this sort of thing.



Chas: In life you must learn to respect you, look at your cousin with you always around, go tell him to four!



Oberon: GRANDMA WHAT do I do?
Spring: How long should I wait before break his nose?



Oberon: Spring I Look ...
Spring: THE RHUBARB ODDI TALK TOO!



Spring: I'm gonna kick His ass.
Oberon: .... help.



's time to give birth!



Here's the small Ursula Quince !

Spring: * sniff * I smell children ^.
^


Wow, what a man. At least the message appears, vah ...



Jumping further preamble, QUINCE SMUSTLE IT'S TIME!



Spring: Ma. ... May be grazed or even TOUCH!



Irma: Aaaaaaaah .. childbirth did not affect my perfection!



have something in mind, I see him in the eye.



Ok, the bear had nothing to do, but ...

Chas: STRENGTH, STRENGTH! What kind of man are you?



Chas: FORCE! BY! Would you marry my daughter, no?

Chas is just the kind of son-mother-in-law to harass the XD



Irma: And mo? What do I do?



Seth: But how the hell do you use?



Chastity begins to suffer from incontinence, poor baby!



Chas: MUHAHAHA ARE A WEAK!



Chas: Ah! The deodorant is over>.>

It will never change, always so direct, her.



comes marriage to Irma and Seth. I'm not excited uu



She is the only mother who can afford to look like this at his daughter's wedding.



The bride is very beautiful, let me tell you * ç *



Even the groom was not joking, are you, dear readers?



Guy: Hey! Can I join the gang?

NO.



Poor thing, I can never follow well the elder (I know, are sadistic)



also this now? That there is a curse on Quince?



Seth: Karma, karma, karma chameleon! And go as you like and go!



Why this photo?



why A_______A



Seth: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

A__A



SESC But it is always true?

Seth: One word more, one.



Let if the nanny can do something more.

Nanny: I'll take care of you ...

Here, we lacked the Pedo-Nanny



Fortunately pucciosa Ursula grows into this tiny little thing!



Awwwwwww ^ ^ ç



Irma tries titanic undertaking of potty training!



But the poo fumes hit her too, I think Maxis enter some acid in baby bottles = _ =



Irma: I feel faint. Uff ...

stress that you just mom and wife, soon running out!



POP!

Ok .. you can start to run out ^ ^ "



those faces took them from her mother, sure!



while Ursula is beginning to break the boredom = __ = What a toddler!



Chastity finally conquered the summit of his career!



It is also time to celebrate their golden wedding ^ ^!



and relatives are invited to attend! [And the child-nanny who is mailed]



POP! Act Two.



's just for me, Irma is huge?



do not even want to know what he is saying.



Irma Much better, I do not know how, taught him to speak!



I admit, I missed the birth of Tori , earning points immediately legacy because it is a boy!



Here I have lost some of Fotini, but we have not lost any ladies and gentlemen! Here Bulls toddler!



And Ursula was a child!

Ursula: What you looking at?

And last but not least, new home! E 'ugly, but functional and I like it!

And here ends the update, am exhausted, I say no more! See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment