Thursday, February 5, 2009

Local Anesthetic Mirena

The Quince Legacy - Generation 2 Spares

Hello ^ C ^! Sorry for the delay but I was very committed itself [... you know the end of the 1st quarter ...] But anyway it all paid off and today I came home waving a scorecard just like Simmini XD This update is dedicated spares to the [... remember Wanda, Gretchen and Jake].
I warn you, I CHEATTATO all the time ... but let's at least Spares ... in the main house are now in seven It is increasingly difficult A_A leave you dull and quick update!





After growth and forced the abandonment of the main house, the boys rented an apartment in the "Pleasant View" [should not be a good thing, right o_O?]

Here's our

Gretchen, Gretchen

: not approve.



Jake, who grew up very well, what about girls, P?

Jake: welcome: D


And the beloved Wanda
^ ^ That does not comment as not to offend anyone =.=

Wanda: * * have.fun A________A



Without further ado, Gretchen puts an ad for a roommate, [but how slow this feature, Wow O_O]



Wanda seems to get some results: the dark one seems to like Wanda! But it seems the opposite ...



While Gretchen surrenders to the will of the Gypsy! Let's see what will come out!



Another simmo blond ... vabbeh but if it makes you happy my dear, you can narrow tenertelo ^ ^ also because you will not have another



First Kiss!

Wanda: I'm a stalker and I'm proud of it!



Gretchen's not exaggerate too much though O_O These sim!



But nice ç ^ ^ But the brunette does not seem to appreciate ...



Engagement! Gretchen will meet again and marry later!



While Jake also seems to want to try the gypsy!



Oops .... correction, he seems to have other projects in this regard! All right!



can tenertela dear ^ ^



First Kiss!



Here it is, our Roma gypsy!



Wanda, I do not think this is appropriate

= _ = [Do not hate you even bother when other apartments? And 'something hideous!]



Well, so you learn!



should try with the dark one, no? Put by the commitment!



Okay I talk to do =.= do it alone, almost!



For their engagement!



Marriage solo! I'm a little too happy for my taste ...



Our sample is called Douglas Nott ... CC has a skin that is too light ... but who cares XD no



Come on then ... creatures procreate UU



Good, that's right, coming a beautiful baby! You've done in a hurry, pixel vv ..



Here's the sweet Spring Quince, who took all the expressions my grandmother's!


So here
by Teen. Carucci is not it? Looks a lot like my grandmother!



Let Gretchen ... her boyfriend is named Hector ... has a particular face, but I accept it for what it is.



For their wedding in a beautiful solo! At least they are happy ^ ^ ç * cough * cough *



And a nice pimp is coming for the two mandrillone XD Gretchen, about that bracelet in the above suit O_O??



Urgh ..... here comes the ... Quince small Oberon, from Shakespeare books. [Purchase an excel this christmas ^ ^]



From teen .... you can certainly say that is nice, but perhaps appreciate Titania [ahhahahahahah (joke that only those who have read the book understand)]

XD



past instead Jake .... his girlfriend (who is called Samantah for the record) does not seem inclined to marriage .... but I tell you! I give her in marriage to a beautiful simmo and what do you do?



But maybe just a little bit of the old aMMMMMore to convince undecided?



It! Although it seems more interested in diamantone = _ =



It arrives at the wedding day ....

Chastity: Jake, I am your 'mmagghie!
Jake: Oh no ...



Long live the bride ... but to see if a small spoiler in the background ....??



Irma: ARE PREGNANT! * Spoiler *

What? Spoiler? When ever? * Cough * * blush



You two broke away NOW! I miss only the in-laws that if they do together and then we'll get it for this legacy!



Meanwhile, someone seems very passionate about the universe, stars, blah, blah, blah and so on ...



And after a while, here is the combined disaster XD But nice that the boys Simmini pregnant ^ ^ [oh my God I did not think I could ever say that phrase XD]



And here comes the beautiful Jupiter Quince, I love it * CC * 's beautiful!



And then as a teenager ... what to say, is a really nice simmo! It took a lot from his father who is the other father!



He's a pretty normal sim ... that fire in the kitchen ...



... dancing in the street ....



And that beats a blood cousin XD


Ok, say goodbye to the guys, you'll see them again! But I wanted to breed them a little and see the results! Good evening everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment