Sunday, February 8, 2009

Answers To Lab Eight: Population Genetics



Day of memories, sometimes it happens ... Perhaps the fault is a bit 'of the class dinner last night, or maybe just the mail that I wrote late at night ... I remain at the top Subsonica, game videos with Movie Maker but can not, so I give up.
the tune of "rapid Clouds" and "Enchanting " I miss them a bit 'words and inspiration.
do not know why I always feel so weird around people. Last night watching I was thinking all the time that has passed and all things that have changed. I discovered with surprise that when I speak now, my hands are supporting the other. It will be the influence of gay, but the boys touch on the arms when I chat with them, and this is strange for me. I spent five years afraid of physical contact, it took me a year of frequenting gay boys to shorten the distances. And get rid of the attraction.
E 'was weird. The last time I noticed just how much I had changed. Yesterday evening, I was amazed to notice the changes of others. But (and this is the weirdest thing) is not of those who I had not seen for centuries, but rather the only people who still see and hear quite often. Of my
Ter, as always, did not finish his pizza, my little Phaedra returning from his first weeks in Milan, and my sweet Hannika with his late teens to burst. I do not know because I happen to all three so far, yesterday ... A little 'as if they had left behind and I would understand more.
I think it's normal ... I'm gone, I live in another city and we do not go together anymore so often ... Sooner or later it had to happen that the streets begin to diverge until imperceptibly away. And
'normal but today is a day of memories.
'm not sorry about anything, but tonight I'm wondering the same thing would have changed if not two years ago I went away ...

"If it was easy to do so
to tell you what I know already would
cold in a moment that will
...
on all that now speaks to us
anger, delusions, crushing the hopes that I

a moment that will pass ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment