Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hardy Weinberg Problems

Quince The Legacy - 3.2


Surprise! Thank the icing on the ground so I do not go to school again [damn, it's amazing how in February has passed quickly!] And then I caught a further update, it never hurts to who is playing the fifth generation XD



last episode:
- Weddings Pregnancies and
- born the first "full-backs," Ursula and Tori
- New Home!

Come at once to see how they react to the Quince new home ^ _ ^!



..... Ok, I can accept it, the stress of the move and that's fine ...



... Ok, that takes you at all? o_O



Ooooooh! short! You have reached the Perma-Plat (or Parmalat Ahahahaha XD) because you are in crisis?



Chas: CREEEEEK!
Psychiatrist: Ma'am, open the mouth, on ...



Psychiatrist: OHMYGOD THAT BREATH!



And after the crying, the convulsive smustle neighbors. Excellent!



Samantah: SHAKE IT LIKE A PON PON, LIKE A PON PON!

BUT TAKES YOU TO ALL O______O?



Oh no .............. Poor Adam was still so young; __; Unfortunately, it's aged badly ...

Hello Adam!





;____________________; I avail girls!

However, life must go on ....



TRUE, BABY-SMUSTLE?? What are you doing in that bed?



Ursula: WHAT THE FUCK?



better to use the bed in a better way, right Irma and Seth?? And in front of your child! What a scandal uu

Irma: on, sweetie, go away, I must feed the Daddy!
Tori: Grandpa returns ç_ç


Spam
Photo of Seth for the fans!



And Tori ^___^



..... And Ursula, a real Quince = _ =

Ursula: this new house makes me sick, MY BUDDY IS A CLASS HAS 'peed in the bed of Addosso MAMMA * rawr *



Ah! I recognize this is Chastity!

Chas: MY BUTT IS COLD AND A_A

'managed to say, after 6 updates = _ =



' s time to Birthdays! (A bang as each update = _ =)



*_________*

Ursula Quince
Romantica
Become Great Cook
2 - dowdy
10 - Extrovert
10 - Enable
2 - Seria
3 - grumpy



Tori And that is even more pucci * __ *



From Here I installed ACR = __ = And it shows. You two. You are. TWO RABBITS.



The passions of Seth, as well as ingrippare his wife were drinking in the morning, afternoon, evening. I thought that was the legacy Goldie the alcoholic and drug addict!



Ursula begins to take home with kids, and apparently achieved some success now!



Ursula: What * kicks you in my pants right there underneath *
Daryl (the guy): a. O_O. I.aaaaaa!



Ursula: Forgive me, darling, how can you forgive me?
Daryl: Well ....

One day they are children, and the next day ...



Ursula: I'm gonna have HIM!



Ursula: Come on, come here!
Daryl: EWWWW! Do not touch me!



Ursula: Kiss me stupid!
Daryl: I'm not doing this.



Oh Really?



Daryl: * * gambina

=.=



Chastity is finally retired! After a successful career as his (30 cups sim and 24 injured players on the field and 1 dead, God rest his soul ..)



Look who's here!

Jupiter: I'm coming back!



*___*!



And since we're on the subject of music, this is our Goddess!



invisible POP!



Ooops! I forgot ^__^"



Guy: I'M SO MEAAAAAN!



Ursula: Maròòòòòò CIA prufòm! (I've already done this but I wanted to put wrought A_A)



o_O 'Well should not be so good (Poor dear, as I understand ç_ç)



POP! Two!



but to claim that she is to repair the car (bad idea, anyway)



time to give birth!

MATCHING PJS! SO CUTE!



We welcome Quince Nicole! The last of this generation (you can tell a lot from this: P)



Here, Irma, does not work exactly like that '! They're all crazy O_O





And the next moment she accepts oo .... Boh, that is ... I do not know what to say!



SIII! Ursula is telling the story Santa Bear [cit. Fraubl]

Ursula: ... and so they lived all ripped and bled, Oscar ^ ^
Tori: * shocked * O_O



Ahhh! Here's why! Must come out of hiding! Go Ussy that you can make it!



DUNNNNN DUN DUN! Peck!



Seth: But what were you doing? Want to be a heart attack at your old? You know how you end up starting it? Like me and your mother!
Irma: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH! I'm ready!! COME HERE!

(we do not want to know what)



Ursula I admire you O_O I would have already sent ....



As usual, Child Green = hungry = _ = I never change!





What I told you so? Here it is, our alcoholic!



Wanda Why Hello There! It 's good?

Wanda: No for nothing!



Ursula: Papinooooo! Look here! Can I buy the car now?
Seth: You're too little \u0026lt;. \u0026lt;!

(Do not laugh, but it's the same thing that happens every day between my father and me = _ =)



comes the B-Day, Tori!



Tori: I'm SO End ....

Indeed!



Even Nicole's birthday (or days?)!



do not see very well, but here's Nicole! Carucci, right?

And Now ... if I may ... Picspam!













So end this update with the same picture with which it started ... and why? Tori
Why is the heir of the third generation!

Surprised, eh? XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment