Thursday, January 22, 2009

Optiplex Gx620 Windows 7




myself somewhere, I know. One that brings together all the faces that I had since I was born, one that is both the bully and the adolescent girl who blushes, one that encompasses the 3, 13 and 23 years without contradiction, one that does not have to chase the darkness to find when you lose or when you miss. One that will not rise again because it will no longer fall. One who will not have to fight to keep his head above water, one that will no longer keep the secret because it will have no secrets. There is a
myself somewhere, and I know that is not what I am now or what now I'm trying to be. That does not collect myself dead skin of my past identity, when you look back to recognize, not so damn scared of making mistakes, has no need to be so damn good. To save and be saved. To protect and be protected. To feel beautiful. To feel good. To feel useful. Feeling. Feeling.
to draw trees on his hands and feel them burning strong. To hold the scissors under the pillow to be able to sleep. To start a fight with the packs of biscuits and fingers seeking his throat. There is a
myself who knows what she wants and knows how to say no when does not want. Who knows who can get angry and hate without getting tired of the fights before you begin. There is a very telling me what he thinks and not what he thinks the other person wants to hear. There is a yet know myself that what he thinks. There is a
myself, yet. I hope, and the faces of all those pictures of myself, and is the result of all the events of my life while, whilst not being the exact amount. And
falls apart for taking a good mark, and do not want to fight against so full of pain and wounds, and makes his life a good life, a happy life, without complaint. There is a
myself that I was forced to burn and then rise again from their ash an infinite number of times in their lives. There is a
myself who can be herself and say, 'I am so and if you do not go well fuck. There is a
myself who can be herself even if it be alone or to harm. There is a
myself that can be herself without having to be alone or to harm.
That is not forced to choose between swallowing or spitting glass. Among sick or injured. Among hurt or injured. There is a
myself that is neither good nor bad in that there is neither accused nor the defense, which must not charge or accuse, nor defend nor defend himself, nor forgive or be forgiven. Because the fault is no longer a problem for anyone.
Life is not a race, the world is not a court, let me be just what you are, if they are still capable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment