Saturday, January 10, 2009

Can You Use Expired Muscle Milk

Saturday morning

The day begins at 6:30 with an alarm, and the cold for the deck slipped down. My cell phone rang several times and stumbling in the dark, even if I wanted to plan not to wake her up. "Polda" as usual, clumsy and without hope in everything, not just I can not do disaster: with the feet, with gestures, with words. But she says nothing: I guess now I know .
I reach the station with me frost bite their lips and ears, the station is empty, no queue for the ticket, even the time for breakfast with a croissant plastic who does not know anything. I try to sleep on the train resting crooked on the backpack and coat. Meanwhile, outside the window comes the dawn.
At 8:45 the train arrives at its destination and I go. The air, do not know why, it smells like the sea this morning. My father is already outside waiting for me with the car. When I get want to talk, I'm dying of sleep and I do not know what to say but I am sorry to be rude because he got up and left in the cold just for me. I get home, just enough time to wash and change and I'm back on the streets. At 9.30 dall'Arianna are praying that the baby is still asleep. As I climb the stairs I heard a little voice chirping: "I want to see," and so I understand that there is no hope I'm around 4 hours of babysitting affect me whole. A potato chip
blonde three-year runs towards me all happy in the heat and lose the pacifier, which ends up in my neck of the jacket as I bent to pick her up. I spend the morning drawing goldfish on a magnetic board, make molds with pong, spending, let me comb and make-up, roll up blankets to draw faces on dolls and balloons, all of a runny nose and the other countless episodes to the bathroom to pee and poop, and vagaries of the thousand-I do not want to eat this or that. In the background, the Sky Channel broadcasts for children to repeat the same episode of Heidi and Anne of Green Gables. When Arianna
o'clock finally comes back, the paraplegic girlfriend Heidi has already tried to learn to walk 5 times, 5 times Anna was adopted and had to quickly learn how to pray the Father ours.
At this point I feel entitled to kiss the chips, I withdraw my € 28 and return home in hopes of finding the will di studiare oggi pomeriggio.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment