Saturday, January 24, 2009

Angel Baseball Theme Cakes

Quince The Legacy - 2.3

New Update! Are you ready to find out who is Heir??



last episode:
- Wanda, Jake and Gretchen grow
- Educational Lessons!
- Irma is a boyfriend!



start this update with a beautiful view of the kitchen Quince = _ = Perfect, I can already see the social worker to come!



But look at them, they put everything in place that good ^ ^ And I also give this beautiful picture of family at breakfast! [She is not there, she does not eat with the "unworthy" uu]



What Bravin! Now even wash the dishes!

Wanda & Gretchen: But who did it do?
Me: * whistles *



Adam: HEY BEBBBY-SITTER? LUK LUK LUK AT meeeee!!



Adam: LUK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONTYA WHY??



Chas: I'm a kickass ! Oh, hello there, legacywriter
Me: Hi my queen A_A



decide to enroll their children to private school, and I urge the president to dinner! Here's how to welcome him = _ =
Chas Chas
: Like ..... ERE! FRIGATE!



Chas: ahahahhahah green and vomits blood * drools * O_O Chas

But your talk with the devil make them somewhere else!



Irma: Maròòòòòò c'ia prufoooooom [from my local dialect XD]



Well ... actually .. I would give him a morsicino * _ *



Chas: Sa Mr. Dean, my daughter has always been "private" as his school, like when you close the bathroom with my magazine "Private" ^ _^...
Irma: . _. Kill me I beg you;.;

After this declaration, the principal has accepted in all schools require explicitly the presence of Irma every morning in his office o_O



But Irma still receive the love letters of the blond!



In fact, soon to become a fixed couple! Awwww .... so he will not be the spouse A_A



CARIIIIIINI BUT!



Irma: Hey sister, you want ...
Gretchen: IKEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!



meantime is the official launch!

Adam: It 's a real pleasure dear break my heart if you break the bird ^ C ^



Meanwhile BOOOTY Irma Goes!



Then, work my dear, keep the coast line! [I know something]



Another B-Day to the twins!



They are not happy for her birthday, because they are out of the clutches of Social Welfare =.=



Gretchen Quince
Knowledge
Become Director of Staff
2 - dowdy
7 - extroverted
8 - Enable
7 - Playful
4 - grumpy

Jake Quince
Popularity
Big Squeeze 20 Friends (argh!)
2 - scruffy
7 - Extrovert
9 - Active
10 - Playful
1 - grumpy



At this point, to decide who will be Heir, I send them all to the crypt to clear my head!



Everybody: * dance *
Irma: ... I do not approve these movements of the body. Mom always says uu

+100 points for Irma XD



Irma: But what do they do? The youth of today!
Me: Stop and dance, be pixilated uu



Sorcerer HI HI HI * * thunder and lightning are so MEEEEEANNN! Here's another one =.=





Jake: I'm soooo sexy * winks * vacuum



Mr. Big: I'm so fiQo ...

BUT ARE ALL IN THIS ROOM TODAY >.>??



Yet the vampire! And who knows why Irma own dance with him

Irma: Mr dentilunghi, knows If Edward Cullen * ccccccc *????
Vampire: Who may I ask?



way home ..... Irma tries to repair the mess their parents [quite lame in this update]

Flies: BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
[have mercy on me, I did not know what to say XD]



Chas: OHMYGODDD O_O

Ahahhaah but in your head A_A you exit out pumpkin or something?

Chas: But you know how reproduce the Mangetout o_O? It 's a fascinating and instructive process * ç *



Chas: * Giggle *



Irma's birthday is coming!



Irma: Voglioessereheirvoglioessereheirvoglioessereheir!



.....



.....



..... Ladies and gentlemen, Irma is the Heir of the second generation!

I'm sorry for those held for Wanda, but I did not like to do, and did not want meet in genetic monsters!

And then there's another reason ....



Irma: OMG How much hot our waiter sbav * * I CHOOSE HIM!
Waiter: I feel observed ....



Irma: you a secret ... I panties dirty, you clean yourself?
Waiter: Uhmmmmmmm ....



Lol, Irma has methods convincing enough XD



Maybe a little too .... OO convincing?



Chas: apologies, what were you doing the above with my daughter in knickers and vest?
Waiter: Do not touch me EWWWWWWW >________>



Unfortunately, heireness Irma has negative effects on others were missing four days growth of Wanda, I could not wait VV are evil I know.



Wanda: I'm IKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS SCIOGLIENDOOooooo ...



Wanda: BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WEEEEEEEH CRYYYYYYYY

But not on it too long, think how nice! No need to depend on your own!



Speaking of parents, unfortunately, is over time Giuoventù for Chastity!

Chas: So I am immortal ^ _ ^



But she has not changed one iota XD

Chas: SHAKE THAT BOOTY, SHAKE THAT SHAKE THAT SHAKEEEE



But for anything O_O

Chas: The RAWRRRRRR that are elder does not mean that I can not break a bone in someone * rawr *



Chas: YAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!



back to Wanda ..... and moved with her twins. I'm sorry but I could not wait any longer T_T I wanted to give birth to the third generation now!



In that regard ..... How sweet, you are saying things sweet and sickly sweet ^ ^

Irma: Love you were a hurricane before, especially when
Me: Stop! STOP! We do not want to know anything else thanks O_O [these sims]



And so the waiter Quince sexy moves at home!



And what is her first act?



Waiter: Love A_A looks like I was good!
Irma: Urgh ... but what have I done? * Facepalm *



Seth Perry
Pleasure
Become a great chef (Culinary career)
2 - scruffy
4 - Shy
6 - Active
10 - Playful
3 - grumpy (I give up = _ =)

And here ends our upgrade! I hope you are happy with the choice Heir! Until next time !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment