Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What Are The Short And Long Effects For Syphilis?

white

Quest'anno comincia col bianco, quello della neve caduta il 31 per tutta la notte. La mattina dopo sembrava tutto pulito, tanto che mi sono chiesta se quel manto di neve avesse il significato del primo foglio di un quaderno nuovo, o quello di un tappeto sotto il quale nascondere la polvere dell'anno passato.
In entrambi i casi, spero che questo sarà un bell'anno. Sarà lungo, pieno e difficile, questo lo so già, ma spero comunque che alla fine sia bello. Di arrivarci in fondo magari stanca ma contenta.

Quest'anno comincia con un anello, che ricambio con la promessa di non avere more fear. I hope I deserve it. I will do my best to make things work more and more. In order not to repeat the same mistakes, to deserve the confidence that I always speak. I hope that all goes well for both.

Tomorrow we leave, one step at a time, to everything I left behind and waiting for me. It 'been a busy year and choices, we'll see how it will end. The training, examinations, graduation ... when it all seems far away and messed up. But they are quiet. I leave late tonight Vacation confident, as always, in the beginning ... and white.

0 comments:

Post a Comment