Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cruising Spots Columbia Sc

myself out of the control


Take me away A million miles away from here Take me away

Find a place for you and me
You're taking me higher High as I Could Be

Take me away

Forever you and me Take me away ...

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=xpeaiDTZjok


I do not know what to do. I never want to find myself falling, I do not want to see more skinned knees ... In the place where there are a lot of silence. For the first time I realized How much of my small room and the small one and I am curled up in this bed. I have an exam tomorrow but I do not want to study. I'm looking for a way to escape, but how hard do, everything is perfect and I will go ahead anyway. It 's like groped desperately to prevent a train Starting out with your hands. My life does not give me straight.
I'm tired of these dreams so strange, tired of this damned nameless anxiety, tired of the fear of panic attacks, tired of the fight against relapse, tired of the fear of what will happen if you fall back to wrong time, tired of guilt, tired of this fake balance, tired of always having to be careful not to make mistakes, tired of making mistakes ... I'm tired of being wrong.
I wish I could be forgiven if I am not strong enough. I wish it would not happen no harm if they are not strong enough. I will not get sick again but I'm so tired ...

I would take me on. To take me a million miles away from here. I wish I could find a place for us. A place to just be you and me. I have a feeling of being pushed more than I can bear. Please take me away. I want us to stay forever we two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment