Thursday, December 4, 2008

Why Do We Get A Rash After Waxing




I wish time would stop for me how to breathe just a little 'peace restored. I wish that the holidays were holidays, for Christmas. I do not think you can pause the thousand things I've put off for too long, but I'd like to suspend them, such as dream catchers, so many bells on a string in front of the window tinitinnano the wind.
will resume to be good, I promise, but by January ... Let me at least a month, at least to finish the year in peace ... Just that I steal medical days, just books that I can not read, just in internet searches which do not give any results, just running away from a life that has become too heavy duties.
E 'was great yesterday at the bar to listen to while reading the book I gave her (too soon, but there was a reason) for Christmas. He recalled the first time with "Wicked . Something that spoke to me and her at the same time in different ways. It occurs to me now because today I recognize myself in the way women talk Lella Costa. Those who always feel inadequate and have the life choked obligations, which are running and running more and more to be able to stay in the same place and not lose what they have ... Just today I look back on his favorite phrase, one that-says-he has done so much crying, because today I think of the time I want to give me time ... And I would not give
averglielo so fast, that book, to be able to copy a part of it here now ... In my plan to start treating me good I think let us return going to buy it by Feltrinelli. Already gave me hot chocolate and breakfast at the bar ... I'm making progress!
:-) So I know I could do it ... although, I think, read it alone will not be as beautiful as ever hear from her, that when the end comes, his favorite part, it slows down ... and it is with sadness and sweetness that says
"You should have seen the time it was in my day ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment