Monday, November 8, 2010

Why Does My Dogs Head Has

athwen @ 2010-11-08T13: 11:00

The beauty of blogs is that, like a diary online, you can read what you wrote above, and usually think, "But what I really wrote it?"
So you can not help but look to remember how those days, months, years when you wrote those posts. And without wanting to start to go back even further to try to remember as it was being in the belly of your mother. Following
ancestral memories, I realized one thing: I had a tough childhood.
How can change in a few months, without even knowing why? Where's my beloved pride, what, after moments of insecurity, I was screaming "Fuck!" and would help to keep a princess in the tower to heroin?
As a child I was obsessed with the fairy tale "Silver Nose" by Calvino, the Italian version of Bluebeard, for instance. The main character was, look at the case, the last of three sisters and was smart and intelligent. At the end of history saved her two older sisters stupid and fooled by that maniac Silver Nose, aka the Devil! What a pussy!
Now I wonder, how in the past dall'immedesimarmi tough heroine who saved all, the princess in the tower that is expected to be saved and live happy and stupid?
Honestly I am a bit 'route the cock to be there sitting waiting for a mysterious (and metaphors) Prince Charming who probably will never arrive because the wicked witch did it burst at the first opportunity?
Really, I became like Sleeping Beauty, who is stupid enough to touch a needle poisoned. God, I just became a blonde!
The problem is that even if I know, is still sitting there, undecided whether to make a fool of me and touch that big stramaledettissimo needle or take it with rubber gloves and insert it into the eye to the evil witch. The problem is that I know very well that if I touch the needle I'll finish lineage, but the idea of sleeping for a hundred years is so tempting ... And then there
rest, blonde (again metaphorically) and stupid to try to decide.
The problem is that, even if it will choose the first option, who assures me that I will live happily ever after? I want the guarantee!
I know, I should just take off my clothes and go back to being a princess, the woman I loved so much rough as a child, the one that cared about the devil and was saved by one, the heroine herself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment