Monday, December 28, 2009

Dangerous Of Blue Tooth Ear Phone

Quince The Legacy - 4.1

Surprise =)!

Yes, after months of silence I'm back ... here to update the passion comes and goes. But unfortunately for me and for you I just returned this summer in the pauses between my various trouble ... and not having internet ... then I could not update the passion is dead xD

I'll try to make small but large updates that include life stages of Quinci. I have to recover loooong xD So expect at least four generations (I hope) updates during these holidays.

[update certainly does not make much sense knowing who is the sixth heir xD But I hope that I will follow the same!]



last episode:

-End Uni-
hate, hate, hate xD

Here are our heroes back home:


Tori who as usual is the idiot -.-



The wonderful Lilian



... and the cow pain in the ass -.- Hmmmm ... good start!



Our boys are put to work immediately to give us lots of little tiny xD quincicini



But how romantic =)



Seth, who is now an old man stoned xD He enjoys young people take pictures with my camera stolen from the secret society



And here comes the first babe =)



Then we come to the wedding remedial =) How beautiful my Toriiiii!



Congratulations guys!



Tori & Lilian: Love Is All That I Can giveeee to you! Love is More Than Just A Game for Two \u0026lt;3!



Nicole: Ladiez ALL THE SINGLE! NOW PUT YA HANDZUP!



After the wedding, Lili tries every way to be forgiven by the mother-in-law ... without much success.



POPYEAH!



Said, old stoned? -.- NOoooooooooooooo



Tori: There will be fish for dinner tonight Muahahahah A__A {Voice} Jack Nicholson





Meanwhile, we welcome the fourth generation! It 's a girl and her name is Emerson Quince =)



Unfortunately, the birth fails to remedy the precarious family situation.
Lilian: Hey, bitchface, six hours a grandmother! Happy?



Apparently not -.-



Irma's age is no obstacle to his victory A__A
Lilian: REVENGE!



Irma: Take care to hear slut! I'm in charge here! Ok?



That said, it takes well Seth!



And Tori is doing? Oral hygiene care, of course.



Little Emy he met with the harsh rules of the house Quince. Plus six smaller, is ignored ù.ù



Seth: Do not give ya! Stay away bitch!
Lilian: Oh, but what we want?



This image had to be our cover, but I decided to preserve your mental health (and my)



TORI AND THAT IS? Ride Met xD
Tori: What jokes? It 'better than Simmiful * ç *



Just to let you see how the photos of the Heir ... guess xD true?



-.- Hate degenerate (de-generate xD)



Just to complicate the lives of all, these two decided to put in another yard babe. EVVA xD!



The Shorty's house grows pacioccosissima and beautiful * ç *



And ... vabbeh. Never mind -.-



Seth: Ooooh! I also want to beat my daughter in law! It's not fair!
Lilian: But it's always been like that?
Irma: You bet -.-



Here. Exactly.



The image of the Bulls, in my pajamas Zozzo, which seeks to teach at Emerson to do the poo is priceless.



Lilian is ... Enormous
know ... xD


Irma: And 'behind me right? I know it is approaching ;___; Poor
Simmi spent -.-

Meanwhile the other little girl is born, another girl: Jewell =)



small corner for Pic-Spam sir XD



We welcome the small hours that Emerson can act alone!
Emerson .... that family pack.



Jewell grows fairly exotic! It 's beautiful =)



While Emerson is sick xD is obviously ignored by the rest of the family



What a charming Lilian as she tries to teach to talk to Jewell =)
Lilian: Say: I-hate-my-grandmother. We repeat: I-hate-my-grandmother! It seemed strange -.-




Yes senile incontinence has arrived.



OO I DO NOT HAVE WORDS -.-



Jewell: Ehyehyehy! Can I join the party?



With not know what substance in the body Jewell grows into a baby.



Emerson And it's time to get teenage age!



Emerson Quince
Popularity
Become a great cook
2 - dowdy
6 - Extrovert
8 - Enable
7 - Playful
3 - grumpy



the way, did I tell you that Lilian is ; pregnant again xD?



And so ... TWINS! Tyreek that the skin of the mom ..



E Hale, skin daddy =)
End of erotic toys and Lilian Tori xD No more children!



To speed things up, pass it to their birthdays!




But before we see how they are now, let's go upstairs for a moment where you are consuming a tragedy = (



Farewell Seth, you were one of the nicest I've spouse ever, reach the dear Chas plumbbob in the great blue sky!



Invitation to grief ... here is the pup. Hale is no hair for my choice ù.ù is pricey even so!



And Jewell reaches Teenhood!

Jewell Quince
Knowledge
Celebrate Golden Wedding
4 - dowdy
1 - Shy
10 - Enable
7 - Playful
3 - grumpy

close here this update because we have already crossed a good part history of the Quince =) The next update will be in a couple of days ... I hope I do not get bored but I have to dispose of all this Quincaggine =) Greetings and a hug!


0 comments:

Post a Comment