Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Polaris Snowmobile Suspension

family crisis


My father said he had refused to return for work that had been proposed. He considered the offer, perhaps because his company is failing because of the crisis, it was all decided, we are awaiting official confirmation from them, among other things, repeatedly stressed by himself. And tonight it point blank: "Ah you know I received the letter but I refused."
I fall from the clouds, "What? And why? "
" Eh Florence ... back and forth ... it was not ... "
When I hung up I realized you are on a rampage. But a nasty misery, you've spent all my life catastrofizzare for every little thing and Starmie with her breath on my neck for all in the grip of anxiety and paranoia chronic, and a damned time that there are serious reasons to decamp to save themselves and what do you do? Forget it. Why go back and forth Florence-Bologna every day is wrong. Why will not you go and live there during the week. Why are you afraid to sleep alone. Why, at the tender age of 58, you're still a damn baby!
I no longer want to do my mother in that family. I still think that it is not normal because they are not yet old enough to be well looked after. I'm not sick and everything suggests that they are still capable of understanding, and they want to look after themselves. But no. Instead, since I left do not seem to do not even know 2 + 2. It seems they always strange disease and they're going to die at any moment, and I do not understand anything. Among
a risk they prefer to remain unemployed rather than change it, in the midst of a crisis that could last for years and during which I might not be able to work to reach me (and thus become a burden), and one that says have no money to do physical therapy and then wants to renew the bathroom and change the car, I'm literally going crazy. But parents should be fucking you is not it?
I'm going for the ungrateful daughter just because I decided to grow, leave the Isle of Peter Pan and the boat sinking. Just because at 22 I left home and sometimes do not come back on weekends. And every night I hear the phone conversations more and more surreal. The logic in that house is literally gone to hell and I do not know what to do. I do not want to go home, it is not right. Am I entitled to my life, I love my family but I am not the parent. When they are older I will be their best but now I can not, please ... I do not choose to have children, I do not want to have children at my age, and certainly do not want to have their age. I need my parents. I'm becoming an adult ed ho bisogno di avere accanto due persone adulte. Non voglio fare la mamma. 
Per favore qualcuno restituisca la razionalità ai miei genitori...

0 comments:

Post a Comment