Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Catholic Wedding Program Wording In Spanish

listeners and friends November 23, 2005 - A historic day

7e22pm (cool to say so ago) and today I've done a worthy cock, you just a dick. I woke up at 9e30am I cazzeggiano reading here and at lunch, I had lunch, I pretended to study and I cazzeggiano until 7e22pm and I think that `I will go on until tonight. Reason? If you know me tell me that the mold. I have the hypothesis: the person with whom I chatted last night despite having partly because it made me feel like shit? The guy I work with is worse than a press? Are back to the surface things that I thought I had buried by staying out of the world for 5 months, but are not always there. So I must have really stuck to the ass, if not _io_ those things. Boom and we arrived at the solution. Escape from their lives? Well is like trying to escape from his shadow, you can. Trying to change? I need a manual "how to change in Less Than 21 days". Pretty shitty day. Greetings to all shitty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment